COMBINATION BULK METER WMC
Combination Meters – WB – 50 x 15A-200 x 50A
Measures the volume of cold potable water passing through a pipeline.
• Wide measuring range.
• Dry meter, cast iron body.
• Low head loss and lower starting flow.
• Easy to install.
MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE ERRORS:
• In the lower zone from Qmin inclusive up to but excluding Qt is: ±5%.
• In the upper zone from Qt inclusive up to and including Qmax is: ±2%.
• Water temperature: ≤50°C for cold water.
• Water pressure: 10 Bar (16 Bar on request).
• Horizontal with register facing upwards is recommended
• Pipeline must be flushed before installation
• The meter must have 10 diameters straight pipe ahead of the meter and 5 diameters straight pipe after to insure proper flow through the meter
• The meter to be constantly full of water during operation
• The height ‘G’ is necessary to remove the measuring unit